Let's Talk 2
Jobs & Internships
Catapult is always interested in hearing from qualified professionals with fresh ideas, impeccable credentials and a strong commitment to results-driven public relations.
We are known for our great work, offer an open and fun work environment (have long tenured employees and clients), excellent compensation, semi-annual bonuses and provide 100 percent paid medical and dental benefits.
Ranked the leading technology PR agency in Colorado, Catapult helps B-2-B technology companies establish market-leading positions through focused positioning and messaging, market-changing strategies and aggressive media, industry analyst and social media programs.
Catapult’s differentiator is its experience, market knowledge and partner-level involvement in all aspects of its client service. The PR strategies it develops often transform into business strategies that become a catalyst for true market leadership and accelerated growth. In many cases, Catapult clients, regardless of their size, become driving forces within their markets and disrupt industry norms.
Looking for a great public relations Account Executive:
Are you are an experienced self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you can grab the reigns and further your PR career in high tech?
Catapult PR-IR is offering an opportunity for growth, challenge, learning and advancement for our boutique, tech-focused PR firm.
We are looking for experienced PR pros that have at least three years’ experience, especially within the high tech PR field. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where initiative, leadership, a team-oriented attitude, and drive are keys to thriving and growing.
We work exclusively with b2b technology companies offering them a full range of PR/Marketing/Social Media capabilities.
To be considered, you must have:
- Three years PR experience, preferably with a high tech firm or agency
- Strong people skills – being able to interact and guide clients on a day-to-day basis as well as offer persuasive capabilities in dealing with analysts and journalists to secure coverage
- In-depth writing talent – Catapult produces a *lot* of content – everything from news releases, blogs, ghost-written articles to white papers each and every day; you must be able to demonstrate your ability to craft a story in a well-written way that is concise, uses AP style and is grammar/error-free
- Excellent organizational skills – we juggle a lot of client activities and duties every single day. We expect you to be able to manage all deadlines, projects and then some for every client account you are assigned
- Experience with and knowledge of social media and all the various channels is also desired
In return, we offer excellent compensation – from salary, bonuses, healthcare benefits (100% paid), time off, flex time, and pretty much anything else you can think of! Some of us bring our dogs into our office, take time off for community involvement (like coaching high school basketball), to extended time off for dedicated annual missions and more.
Catapult is the only PR firm in the Denver area that has exclusively focused on serving technology clients for almost two decades! We have the cred, relationships with influencers and clients to prove it!
We want to hire the best and the brightest and give you the reasons to stay and grow with us.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume now to:
Co-Founder & Principal
No phone calls, please!
We appreciate your interest in Catapult PR-IR!