Let's Talk 2
Jobs & Internships
Catapult is always interested in hearing from qualified professionals with fresh ideas, impeccable credentials and a strong commitment to results-driven public relations.
We are known for our great work, offer an open and fun work environment (have long tenured employees and clients), excellent compensation, semi-annual bonuses and provide 100 percent paid medical and dental benefits.
Ranked the leading technology PR agency in Colorado, Catapult helps B-2-B technology companies establish market-leading positions through focused positioning and messaging, market-changing strategies and aggressive media, industry analyst and social media programs.
Catapult’s differentiator is its experience, market knowledge and partner-level involvement in all aspects of its client service. The PR strategies it develops often transform into business strategies that become a catalyst for true market leadership and accelerated growth. In many cases, Catapult clients, regardless of their size, become driving forces within their markets and disrupt industry norms.
Public Relations Account Coordinator
Catapult has an immediate opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic and “ready to roll-up your sleeves” kind of professional who loves organization, writing and communications. This person is detail-oriented, passionate and ready to jump into their career and learn anything and everything about PR. Responsibilities include providing excellent account and project management with close attention to detail. They should possess an ability to multi-task, juggle multiple projects and clients, have excellent verbal and written communications skills, understanding of technology, the ability to work well with a variety of audiences – from seasoned in-house PR Pros to interfacing with clients, journalists, analysts and clients. They should have a solid understanding of social media (primarily Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) and some social media skills/experience. Strong writing skills are needed for both strategic and
Requirements for this role:
- Professional internship experience or a history of consistent, transferable work
experience in related fields
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Initiative to ask questions, pick up the phone, take action and think ahead
- Ability to thrive under pressure with minimal direct supervision and adapt quickly to
- Creative, solutions-oriented thinker with the capacity to understand situations from
- Interest in the technology industry with social media know-how
- Driven, self-starter; imagination helps, too
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, we’d like to hear from you. To apply, please
submit a cover letter and resume.
Catapult PR-IR is a fast-paced, rewarding environment where you can put your creativity and leadership to the test. We are known for our great work, offer an open and fun work environment, competitive compensation, semi-annual bonuses and provide paid medical and dental benefits. Please direct your inquiries to Terri Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Relations Account Executive
Catapult is a boutique B2B high-tech PR, social media and content marketing agency located in Boulder, Colo. For 20 years, we have helped companies large and small define, own and lead market categories through strategy and very strong execution. We work with clients for the long-haul, many with multi-year engagements. We are a passionate team, we’re all involved, including the firm’s co-founders, we roll up our sleeves to consistently out-execute the competition (for our clients) and exceed their expectations. We successfully launched and are leading a new marketing category called Strategic Narrative Marketing. The bottom-line is our new approach and integrated, guerilla-style process has resulted in strong growth, and the need to add people that are hard-working, passionate with a desire to learn.
- Lead client accounts with a daily mission to personally create value for clients.
- Serve as account manager and primary client contact.
- Help with planning and strategy.
- Develop integrated PR/AR/ social and content marketing programs and campaigns that keep client engagements active and fresh.
- Excellent understanding of and ability to pitch journalists.
- Write clear, concise and accurate PR content, articles, abstracts and papers. Help coordinate and manage social media.
- Lead weekly client calls, maintain ongoing activity reports and track/report results.
- Three-to-five years of high tech PR/marketing experience.
- Experience in enterprise software, IT security, IoT, video distribution markets preferred.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and written skills.
- Ability to work in a highly fluid and flexible work environment.
- Strong client management and relationship skills.
- Ability to think and perform independently, yet be a team player.
- Be willing to pitch in at a moment’s notice to meet client needs.
- Competitive salary.
- Full health, dental and vision benefits.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Ten paid holidays, five sick days and earned PTO based on tenure.
- All Fridays end at 4 p.m.
Co-Founder & Principal
No phone calls, please!
We appreciate your interest in Catapult PR-IR!