Looking to shake up and clarify your messaging by elevating it to a higher level?
We offer a very different approach to messaging that focuses on industry category leadership. It all starts with our one-day Strategic Narrative Workshop outlined below – and ends with a complete corporate messaging framework that will align your entire organization! Give us a call today to discuss and learn more!
Strategic Narrative Workshop
- Research your marketplaces and competitors (assume top three or four) prior to conducting workshop.
- Coordinate and conduct one-day workshop with key stakeholders and executives to reveal the company’s views on the industry, customers/partners, trends and itself. Workshop sections include:
- Market Dynamics/Trends
- Popular Industry Perceptions/Mis-perceptions
- Challenges (Industry, Customers, Practitioners)
- Opportunities (Industry, Customers, Practitioners)
- Best Practices (industry-wide)
- Benefits/Values (to customers and the industry)
- The Company – value, SWOT, offerings
- Compile and analyze results from workshop participants
Strategic Positioning and Messaging Framework
- Develop summary of results from workshop, competitive and SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats)
- Develop positioning and messaging architecture:
- Market position to own
- Company Positioning and Messaging Framework
- Who are we, what do we stand for, who do we serve, why are we different, what is our value proposition?
- Messaging and positioning for:
- Industry category or best practices (existing or new)
- Competitive differentiators
- Industry vision statement
- PR tagline and boilerplate